Monday 31 January 2011

and it's finished!!!!!!!

Hi all,


Final installment of JYC 2010!  Finished, photographed and blogged and it is still January (well almost, it was when I started but got distracted by the TV!!)


Day 31 - New Years Eve - a quiet night in at VJ's this year - very sad - I wasn't pregnant this year and *still* saw the New Year in with lemonade!



Day 32 - Resolutions!  I don't like making resolutions as I then feel terrible if I don't stick to one, so instead I made a page about my "aims" for the year instead



Day 33 - Cheeky baby!



Day 34 - Favourite memory of the season 



Day 35 - Notes for next year!



Day 36 - All Packed Away



Day 37 - The End



All Done!


I admit my blogging has been woefully inadequate on this project but I have a new project started which only requires monthly posts so I may actually be able to keep up with this one!


Night all!


C x

1 comment: