Sunday 5 December 2010

Oops!

Hello blogland!

I have an apology to make - I am behind on my blogging already!  A whole host of things seem to be going wrong at the moment and that means that although I have mainly kept up with actually doing my JYC pages, finding time to post about them has not happened!  Poor Miss H has decided that the first week of December would be an ideal time to teethe - complete with the temperature, rotten cold, disturbed nights, early mornings and lack of naps!!  She actually doesn't seem to be too bothered by it, other than not wanting to sleep - I think Mummy is suffering more!

Well, despite the lack of time Day Two is done - I really loved having snow on the 2nd - all ready for winter weather piccies!

So.. here it is...





Little Miss wasn't too sure on the snow when it first started coming down, but by the time it had come down so much that we couldn't get out of town she was quite enjoying it (or perhaps it was the fact that Daddy had a snow day at home with her that she was enjoying!).

I also took the opportunity to do a bit of Christmas themed baking...



Pokemon style Santa according to hubby!





Day Three will follow shortly (printer error delayed me finishing it so I have yet to take pictures!)

C x

2 comments:

  1. I like your pokemon style Santa - he is cute! Great pics of Hannah, her little snow angel is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love all the Christmas baking and Hannah was very cute in the snow! Can't wait for our JYC crop tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete