Tuesday 7 December 2010

JYC Day 5, and Day 4!! and more..

Hi all,
I had another JYC crop morning yesterday with VJ and Rachel and it was great fun!  I was actually fairly productive. We had Christmas songs on again, some baked goodies and some good ideas-sharing and suddenly I was really back in the festive mood!!  Just what I needed!


I finished my Day 5 page on Advent...


Sneak peek inside!


and I was in such a good mood, I went back and prepared my Perfect Christmas page!!  Here it is..  

Winning Week!

To really help me in getting cheerful again I have also had a bit of a lucky streak!
At the crop morning the lovely Rachel gave me my prize for winning her Blog Birthday giveaway...


Then I met up with a friend last night who also scrapbooks and she has been having a craft clearout and passed along all these goodies...


I also found out that I won the draw at my local butchers - I now have a whole lamb, cut and packaged for the freezer just in time for Christmas!  I'm not a huge fan of lamb but hubby is the ultimate carnivore and is delighted!!

Quite the winning streak really - would be hard to not be happy! Now, where did I put that lottery ticket...?

C x

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need to find that lottery ticket, lol! What a lucky week!

    Your pages look fab x

    ReplyDelete