Saturday 14 May 2011

A second challenge page..

I am very impressed with myself, as normally I *intend* to follow a sketch or do a challenge and somehow never quite get round to it or never finish it in time, and yet here I am with a second layout for Shimelle's challenge to use a border between photos...
I also had a go at creating my own embellishment out of bits and pieces left over or lying around and I'm really pleased with the result, even if it is quite simple.


I have had these photos in my To Scrap box for ages - they are both photos of the first time our Dads held Hannah after she was born and I only recently looked at them together and realised the look on their faces was so similar!  The top photo is my Dad when we were still in hospital and the bottom is Dean's Dad, who lives in the US and flew over to meet Hannah in the July, so the photos were taken about three months apart.

Back tomorrow (hopefully) with my Photo of the Week...

C x

2 comments:

  1. Great page hun and happy birthday for today, hope you have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete