Monday 15 November 2010

Hello!!

Welcome to my blog!

I have been talked into getting one as I have just signed up to my first scrapbooking class.  I will be taking part in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas, along with my sister VJ, a fellow JYC first-timer, and our friend Rachel who has taken the class for several years.

I hope that having a blog will keep me on track with the class and I am also hoping that perhaps it will encourage me to work my way through my 'To Scrap' basket, as it seems to be taking over my crafting corner!

I am currently at my JYC prep crop morning but needed a bit of help on how to set this up and get started!  So exciting!  Christmas music playing away in the background, Christmas stash boxes everywhere, gossip and coffee - absolute heaven!

Hopefully see you all again soon, with some Christmassy craft pics to post!  (40 days!)

C x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land Carrie you will love it, looking forward to seeing your creations. I too do the JYC every year it is good fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So exciting! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting you from Rachel's blog. Welcome to blog world, I am new (6 months) to this too so well done for starting yours :)

    ReplyDelete