Wednesday 26 October 2011

LSNED ~ The Final Instalment!

Back as promised... with the last few pages!

I have struggled to get this project completed, however it went much better once I got back from holiday in the middle of the month, as I managed to put together a mini kit bag with stacks of 4x6 journalling cards, all my small alphas etc and actually started taking it to work and getting a lesson completed during my lunchbreak (much more productive than browsing Facebook for an hour!).  I will definitely need to be more organised if I intend to keep up with JYC this year - I think finishing a month late will probably be a bit more noticeable!

So here are the last days of my lessons learnt in September 2011... 

Day 22 -

Day 23 -

Day 24 -

Day 25 -

Day 26 -

Day 27 -

Day 28 -

Day 29 -

Day 30 -

and the finished book...


I am really pleased with my first ever mini-book - it has definitely been a bit different from my usual 12 x 12 pages!

I am off for a scrappy weekend away this Friday with VJ and Rachel and I am so so excited!!  No hubbies or babies to distract us from pure creativity (and cupcakes of course!) and I am hopeful that in amongst the chatting and cupcake eating I might actually work through some of my "To Scrap" lists and have some more layouts to share when we get back!

C x

2 comments:

  1. Hello, found my way here via Rachel's blog. Your LSNED album looks great, I love the 'read the small print' page! x

    ReplyDelete