Sunday 24 April 2011

Photo of the Week!

We have had some truly glorious weather for the last few days and that has meant lots of pictures to choose from!  I thought I would choose one of the photos of setting up the paddling pool, but then I have just downloaded my camera from today and changed my mind again!

We all went round to Mum & Dad's neighbours for lunch today - bit of a catch up as we haven't had a proper get-together and chat since Christmas.  We all ate too much and had a Pimms or two and the girls made the most of the gorgeous gardens to explore and run around.  I just love this picture of them playing together - Miss Hannah has her cousins wrapped round her little finger! :-)  Definite signs that Summer is coming though, as VJ's girls are getting lovely tans already - I am very jealous!

Well I am off to bed now as have a crop on tomorrow and no doubt I will be up early with Miss!  I am really hoping to find some time in the next few days to pop on and share some of the scrapbooking layouts I have completed at the last few crops - you may note that some of them are a bit out of date but I keep hoping to catch up!

Night all,
C x

1 comment: