Sunday 17 April 2011

Busy Busy, but still time for a Pic of the Week!

Well it seems these weekly posts are coming round faster and faster... from a quick read around Blogworld I don't think I'm alone when I say that April is just far too busy!! 

We've had several family events so far this month with three birthdays and today we travelled to the Christening of two special bubbas.  It has been lovely, but I find I'm looking forward to the long Easter break (although I don't want to wish another week away!) as I am hoping to find time to catch up on some blogging (perhaps even post some of those Blogging for Scrapbookers prompts that seem to have been forgotten in these busy weeks!).  I may even manage to post up some of the pages I finished at the last two crops, before our next one at the end of the month!

So, a Photo of the Week for you, from Saturday's family day out.  We went off to a local woodland for a lovely walk to see the bluebells and other spring flowers coming out and then enjoyed a cream tea afterwards.  It was a wonderful afternoon with some gorgeous sunshine and we couldn't resist parking Miss H in a patch of bluebells for a Photo-op!  Just need to photoshop in some wings onto my beautiful woodland nymph!

Now I'm going to make a cuppa, grab some biscuits and then I'm off to catch up with Mel's Alphanumeric Blog-Hop - don't want to miss out on all the fun!

Hope you all have a lovely week
C x

3 comments:

  1. My goodness. Gorgeous photo, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bluebells - you don't see them like that round here anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss H looks so adorable! Loving this pic x

    ReplyDelete